Avatar

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tool 8

I learned how to use the camera on the NetBook because I have had limited experience with them.  I also learned that Spring Branch has a repository for Apps and that I can sync all of my classroom iPads/Touches to my one school computer which will make managing them easy.

Having 30 calculators that all have to be maintained and accounted for daily, I don't see any problems with managing the extra technology.  I will have a checkout system where the students record the number of the device that they are using.  I also have one student in each class that is responsible for checking that all materials are returned at the end of the class.  This student will also check that all of the iPads/Touches and NetBooks are in the proper place.  This is where it helps to be a neat freak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment